Ąžuolų Būda
Church in Ąžuolų Būda village
Church in Ąžuolų Būda village

Ąžuolų Būda

Kazlų Rūdos mun.

Ąžuolų Būda is village, situated next to the forest with same name. The settlement is known from XVIII century. This place was established as forestry enterprise, which was preparing wood (mostly oak) for the export. Production of this enterprise was transported to Gdansk, Kaliningrad. In 1936 wooden church was built in the village.
 
Comments
Only registered users can comment. Register
Ąžuolų Būda

For users
Username:
Password:
Register Forgot password?
Information
Currently on site:
Towns: 48
Objects: 36
Gallery items: 881
Basketball in Lithuania