Wooden church of Sain Isidore in Reškutėnai was build by village people in 1921-1923. At first it had only the status of chapel, but it was sanctified in 1924. Once a month a priest would come and celebrate Mass. But in 1940 the Parish was established and a priest was designated to Reškutėnai.
Church is wooden and reminds a traditional residential house. There is also a wooden belfry next to the church.