Strūnaitis
Church of saint apostles Peter and Paul in Strūnaitis village
Watermill in Strūnaitis village

Strūnaitis

Švenčionių mun.

Strūnaitis village got its name from the small river, which flows nearby. The manor of Strūnaitis was first time mentioned in 1459, but now only the water mill remained of the manor buildings. In the year 1847-1848 St. Peter and St. Pavel Church was built in the village.

 
Comments
Only registered users can comment. Register
Strūnaitis

For users
Username:
Password:
Register Forgot password?
Information
Currently on site:
Towns: 48
Objects: 36
Gallery items: 881
Basketball in Lithuania