Saint Michael the Archangel Church
The church of Saint Michael the Archangel in Svedasai was built in 1794 under patronship of Karolis Radvila and the Countess Pliateriene. The original wooden church was converted into the naval chapel. In 1848 another chapel-mausoleum was built in the churchyard by Earl Marikonis and his family. Later, in 1863, the neo-gothic brick belfry was erected.
Only registered users can comment. Register