Vilnius

Pushkins' Chapel

Pushkins' Chapel or Saint Varvara chapel was built in 1906 and named by the Varvara Pushkina. The chapel is in the park of Markučiai, next to the Pushkins' manor. Next to the chapel there is a small graveyard, there Grigory and Varvara Pushkins are buried.

Pushkins' chapel in Markučiai park.Pushkins' chapel in Markučiai park.Tombstone near Pushkins' chapel in Markučiai park.


 
Comments
Only registered users can comment. Register
Vilnius

For users
Username:
Password:
Register Forgot password?
Information
Currently on site:
Towns: 48
Objects: 36
Gallery items: 881
Basketball in Lithuania